Need a quick news fix in a speciality area?
If you haven’t taken a look recently at Eqentia’s portal with its 12 channels for business, 17 for technology, 4 for social media and many more, it’s worth a browse. Eqentia curates news into all these channels and most of them are available to the public for free. Now they have upgraded the user interface and it looks terrific. You can even create your personal news stream and selectively subscribe to updates.
There’s also more to Eqentia than the free stuff. You can use their technology to curate the topics that interest you. Whether you curate to grab competitor intelligence, stay up to date on developing issues in your industry or to create more content for engagement with customers, Eqentia’s content curation platform is worth a look.
Marketing to Business Executives Blog
Author: Sue McKittrick
- RT @ardath421: RT @CiscoSystems: Jeff Elder on social media: Why should companies create content? bit.ly/KDHqn0 Find the Stories! 4 years ago
- RT @contentcurating: The personalized web is just an interest graph away goo.gl/Dvlh8 #contentcuration 4 years ago
- RT @jasonyormark: 12 Most Sticky Thoughts from SOBcon Chicago goo.gl/YAeoD via @12Most 4 years ago
- Interesting track at E 2.0 denispombriant.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/ent… 4 years ago
- Great article on content strategy and sales: marketinginteractions.typepad.com/marketing_inte… 4 years ago